Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A hello and something funny...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

A hello and something funny... Empty
PostSubject: A hello and something funny...   A hello and something funny... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:13 am

First off I wanna say hello to everyone, I've been absent due to a couple RL things (My cousin I found out had ran away from home, more details lead to discovering she was caught having sex with her boyfriend and she's 14.) and also due to playing my PS3 I recently got less than 2 weeks ago. Anyway, on the Playstation Network is a software game called "Playstation@Home". It's well... More or less a glorified chat room I suppose... But I've been poking around that lately too. But that's not what I'm posting about.

I'm a guy, hell I can't say all do but I know many guys out there who will play a female character probably do so just for better visuals. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The difference however is I've always been certain to never lie about my real gender which can cause problems if you're being hit on and the other finds you're not a girl IRL. I never flirt while using a female character (Other than in RP on FFXI but never when not in RP-mode and only with other roleplayers who know the truth.) For me I just use a female avatar (I also have a male I use sometimes.) because I can, end of story. That said I'll stop my rambling.

I was on PS:H tonight having fun when I noticed these two guys arguing about religion and other trying to pretend he's a holy savior or whatever. Being bored as I was I just sit down in a corner and start listening for awhile. Eventually this escalates to the "savior" condemning same-gender oriented people saying they're going to hell they worship satan, blah, blah, blah. So I finally speak up and say he's a dumbass. They ignore me for awhile and I just pop in with a lil' dialogue of my own about my beliefs about religion (I won't get into a discussion about any of that here, forums aren't place for discussion about this anyway.) and eventually they both come over to me.

Little more conversation and the guy starts ranting how believing in God converted him from being gay, and that he's saved, all the while calling everyone "silly pants" for being nonbelievers. Seriously... It was just so sad it was amusing. I wasn't sure if he was just bored and joking around or not but I didn't care, it was entertaining. But EVENTUALLY he starts taking a different approach throwing strong sexual innuendo my way and trying to flirt with me, even calling me hot. So I popped into my wardrobe, changed to my male avatar, and returned to the game.

Hilarity ensues as he doesn't catch on right away that I'm a guy until I explain it to him. And now, as all people I've met in online games (Be it with a character of mine or just witnessing it.) he goes into a denial stage and starts condemning me saying I'm using a female avatar to lure guys into my own gay traps. I just started laughing at this point, not once, I repeat, ONCE had said I was a female, came onto him, or even made any type of sexual gestures (Not even a shy emote, giggle, nothing. I just sat there the entire time.) to him which even the guy he was arguing with agreed that I didn't. After awhile I just got bored of him trash-talking me for supposedly "duping" him I blocked him and went on my way.

Moral of the story:

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/Im/image/143677

EDIT: By the way, if anyone has a Playstation Network ID (PS3 and PSP use these.) you can add me as SamusKnight2K. Just be sure you say who you are in your message or I might delete the friend request.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

A hello and something funny... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hello and something funny...   A hello and something funny... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:47 am

lmao isn't home fun? God the people you run into online, no matter where it is.
Back to top Go down

A hello and something funny...
Page 1 of 1