Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsumi's Inner Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Tsumi's Inner Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Tsumi's Inner Thoughts   Tsumi's Inner Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Date: 10/12/09

Self-thought: What am I? I'm a mother, a mercenary, an empty shell and an assasin. I help out organizing this pitiful band but it is nothing more than a duty for gil. The only thing which I truly excel at is killing. My purpose now is to make sure my son can stand on his own and when he no longer needs me only the killer will be left.

NPC/Story:

Anthony Daitreo: My husband for a brief moment in time before his death. He is the only person I've truly opened up to. He allowed me to live in a dream for a time. He made me believe I could be both a wife and a mother in a normal family. Though it never became the perfect little picture he painted we were happy and loved each other. He died protecting his family, a truly good man, and though I'm sure he'd be disappointed in what I've become once more I wish to honor his memory in protecting Armonde.

Vincent Daitreo: My son who I haven't heard from in a over a year. He always was the rebel and never thought things through. I had to be hard on him and push him, after Anthony died, but he never resented me for it. His impetuous nature though I fear led to his death that or he made it to the Far East as he wanted and decided to write his old life off.

PC:

Akash Sal'tari: An undisciplined know-it-all that seems to have run off. He criticized my ability to perform my job. Nesirae is pleased with it so his words mean nothing. He thought he could get rid of me so I say if he never comes back "good riddance".

Ashtari Wahcandalo: A mithra chieftainess that is entrusted with recruiting. She uses us more than we her I think still having a connetion with influence in Norg and Elshimo is helpful.

Armonde Daitreo: My son and only remaining family. He's somber and serious about life and I'll not give him dellusions. Trainer's find his moods difficult to deal with but if he can be motivated I believe he has much potential.

Crystarella Gildencoven: A ship's captain. She seems to have done the shipping asked to though her language is grating on the ears. Nesirae seems to trust her though I still am keeping an eye out for misconduct. Someone as flippant, drinks and seeks out men as she does tend to attract trouble.

Drahcir R Corbeaubois Another shipper though this one seems far more stable than the Gildencoven woman. If I were Nesirae I'd keep this one and not use her. Though I'm told they seem close and he might leave also if we ask her to, so perhaps that's why Nesirae tolerates Gildencoven.

Drusenija Ravenfall: A woman that seems to have a decent grasp of the underside of society. Someone like her I can use for more "privately known" jobs .

Fuuinashi: A young idealistic man. I wonder if he'll make it as a mercenary.

Kevel D'larrey: Another new mercenary that has disappeared.

Maijen Gravir: An Ex Immortal. So far he seems to have a good work ethic at least, unlike Veraude, and has skill.

Nesirae: My employer. He is a skilled and intelligent fighter. I respect him though his lack presence is vexing.

Nikkita D' Noir: I've not met this woman, accept in passing when she was tied up, but I'm tired of hearing about her. How she got so close to so many shows she's crafty so I'm making sure I know where she is before striking. If I get cooperation at least in information gathering I just may go and kill her myself. I made the mistake of leaving that idiot Samurai in charge last time but it won't happen again.

Sairan Gammonari: Fellow Council Member and Advisor. Nesirae says we need him for his knowledge and his owing a debt for saving his life. His views are very much not in line with a true mercenaries though so sometimes I find his "advice" unrealistic. For instance he wants to capture Nikkita alive and talk to her to find out why she's a serial killer.

Seigfreid Morgoth: An easily upset Dark Knight. He does his jobs tolerably well and is more reliable. If he can keep his emotions in check and lay aside personal grudges like a professional then perhaps he may be a good teacher for my son. Sometimes I question using him but he is the only Dark Knight I can reasonably trust at the moment. Armonde must work and control his dark impulses and if Seigfreid can't learn how to do that himself he certainly will be of no help to my son.

Sir Robin Wabin-Tabin: Another Scholar and Mage, only this one doesn't advise anyone. He's a bit more of a librarian I take it.

Tetsuo Shingen: This Hume Samurai is extremely annoying. He's convinced he is the most skilled warrior ever to grace Vana'diel. He likes insulting me and then pretending to apologize. Unfortuantely he is a skilled swordsman and I'd rather have him on our pay roll than working against us. As long as he keeps his mouth shut and does what he's told I can work with him.

Valenne Leremieu: An Elvaan Ex-Temple Knight. She has a kind and generous way about her so I wonder how she will fair as a mercenary.

Valris Odessa: Sairan's cousin. Another trial member. If she's unable to work hard though I'm not keeping her around just to spare his feelings.

Veraude L Nouveau: Though an Ex-Immortal he is undiciplined. He seems to think he can pick and choose what he likes to do. He's even shirked a couple of jobs I had to take. When he does manage to show up he is an excellent fighter though.

Wolfandre de Rusar: A puppetmaster I just recruited. If he can control his Puppet and is as versatile as he claims he should be an adequate addition to the group.

Zyth Elerenz: A quiet elvaan Samurai I haven't seen since I pearled. Why is there such a lack of discipline amoung so many of this group?

(compelte)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Tsumi's Inner Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's Inner Thoughts   Tsumi's Inner Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:27 pm

(I've finally gotten around to this. Have fun peeking inside her head.)
Back to top Go down

Tsumi's Inner Thoughts
Page 1 of 1