Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble Empty
PostSubject: From the Crew of Lady's Gamble   From the Crew of Lady's Gamble I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Since there are times when I’m ahing/crafting I spend time on my 3 mules (ie these guys are not intended for leveling jobs) I decided it would be easier if I have pearls on my mules and for that they need identities. They’ll more than likely be found in a story than being Rped in game though unless requested. Lol.

Roster of the Officers of the Lady’s Gamble

Screen Name: Rahja
Character Name: Rahja Wahcandalo
Race: Mithra
Main Job: Navigator
Subjob: Accountant
Other Jobs: Redmage
Birthplace: Gha Naboh
Residence: Jueno
Family: Sheri Wahcandalo (mother), Ajarah Wahcandalo (Grandmother), Jakoh Wahcandalo (Great Aunt), Ashtari Wahcandalo (2nd Cousin)

Appearance: Rahja in public often wears a black masked turban and speaks little. More often than not he is cloistered in his quarters in Jueno going over the books or charts for the next voyage where he truly feels free from secrets.
Character Bio Included? No.

Screen Name: Gardenmule
Character Name: Violette Embaumé
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Second Mate
Subjob: White Mage
Other Jobs:
Birthplace: Mhaura
Residence: San d’Oria
Family: Father, Mother and Little Sister living in Mhura.

Appearance: Brown hair tied back half-way, blue eyes sparkling and a tall willowy frame grace this young elvaan woman. Her love of the sea is second only to her love of plants.

Screen Name: Grandpamule
Character Name: Edward Mortian
Race: Hume
Main Job: First Mate
Subjob: Gambler
Other Jobs: Warrior
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok
Family: None living.

Appearance: Blonde and graying he is a bit of a contradiction keeping a short- clipped and well groomed beard and a tossle of hair atop his head with pieces that often fall in his face.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing to you on behalf of the officers of the Lady's Gamble. Captain Gildencoven has requested we obtain pearls since our work on behalf of the Sfant Umbra might require it. I am requesting a meeting for myself, the Navigator, the first mate, Edward Mortian, and the second mate, Violette Embaumé.

Signed,

Rahja Wahcandalo

Last edited by Tsumi on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Crew of Lady's Gamble   From the Crew of Lady's Gamble I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Here's a pic to go with them datted as I see them on my screen.

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble 25k672w

A close up of the face dats I use on two of them.

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble 9r6fd3
Back to top Go down

From the Crew of Lady's Gamble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: