Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seigfreid's Journal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Seigfreid's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Seigfreid's Journal   Seigfreid's Journal I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:17 pm

(I have decided to make one finally Very Happy)

The following is the account of Seigfreid Morgoth; Dark Knight and (former) one of two last surviving members of the Morgoth family. As I am writing this I am now happily married to a wonderful Hume woman, Nannette, and have currently fathered one daughter, who I have named Maria after my late mother.

Entry 1

Windsday 9/28: Its been a few days since receiving my package from my sister-in-law, Nikkita. So far there has been no other word of or from her, but I know she is out there, plotting. Hopefully at tonight's meeting we can all figure out something to do about her. Despite this knowledge, life has been getting better and better for me by the day. I have spent years of my life never thinking I would be this happy again, especially after all ready losing one lover before. I should mention that being a father is extremely uplifting as well as having a wife. Maria is a very curious child, and seemed to have greatly enjoyed her first outing in the city. I believe she shares her Mother's love of the ocean, as she also shares my stubbornness about holding on to that teddy bear I gave her. More to come after the meeting tonight; for now, the Little One is asleep, so Nan and I have time to ourselves.

Entry 2

Same date, written hours later: I have returned from the meeting and not much progress was made. We only know where to try looking for her, and figured different ways to lure her out. That fool of a samurai was still apathetic about his hand in all this, and none of the leaders feel it necessary to deal justice. Sometimes I wonder why I stay with this group. Hopefully all this can be ended before more blood is shed.

Entry 3

Iceday: Last night I had a fortunate meeting with a goblin that seemed to be working for Nikkita. I had to take out her Treant first, but managed to get some useful things. The goblin did not know of Nikkita's whereabouts but she did leave her bag behind, which was filled with Alchemical items along with a skull inscribed with runes. I'll need to find out if someone in the group knows Alchemy.

Last edited by Seigfreid on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Seigfreid's Journal   Seigfreid's Journal I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Another entry added.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Seigfreid's Journal   Seigfreid's Journal I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:54 am

Tet and Seig still really have a huge sore spo there. I wonder if it ever will work its way out. lol.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Seigfreid's Journal   Seigfreid's Journal I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Added another entry. I'll be posting the log of Seig's fight with the goblin soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seigfreid's Journal   Seigfreid's Journal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seigfreid's Journal
Page 1 of 1