Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A noble Paladin seeks purpose in life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timjayko
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A noble Paladin seeks purpose in life Empty
PostSubject: A noble Paladin seeks purpose in life   A noble Paladin seeks purpose in life I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:25 am

Screen Name: Ezdestiny
Character Name: Makenshi (last name unknown)
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Paladin
Subjob: Warrior
Other Jobs: Black Mage, Dragoon
Birthplace: San d'Oria
Residence: San d'Oria
Family: Only child. Father and Mother's whereabouts unknown.
Appearance: Blond hair in a bowl cut. Tall enough to see ahead. Having been a drifter all his childhood and young adult life, Makenshi hides his emotions underneath a serious, alert expression. Although the word family is foreign to him, you can sometimes see him shoot a slight smile briefly when he is thinking of a life someday where he has a place called home to go to with children at play, wife at wait, and dog at digging.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I have not much time as I compose this letter from a rarely safe and lit confined area. If accepted into Sfant Umbra I would in my best efforts attempt to protect my comrades in battle, and befriend all peaceful endeavors outside of battle. I will stay loyal to the Sfant Umbra way while progressing its reputation all around the world. I must be ending this letter prematurely, as danger is approaching. Orc blood is coming soon enough. I do apologize if this letter might have a stain or two prior to its arrival in your grasp now. And I do apologize for my penmanship or lack thereof. An Elvaan is never neat with the ink when faced with the foul stench of nearby Orc filth.
Signed,
Makenshi
Back to top Go down

A noble Paladin seeks purpose in life
Page 1 of 1