Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Whence It Began...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

From Whence It Began... Empty
PostSubject: From Whence It Began...   From Whence It Began... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 am

Several years ago there was once another RPLS that in my opinion, was the greatest I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Created by a young Tarutaru named Akio, it was a vision from Altana that he must gather Her children together to save the future of Vana'diel. This group went by the name of the "Children of Altana". Many of our veteran roleplayers (myself included.) started their RP careers with this very linkshell. Up until now the owner of the site, Drusenija, had long since taken down the LS forums and website. But after seeing some of our posts on Alla about Sfant Umbra he's graciously restored everything in it's entirety.

For those curious as to where we once began, or those feeling nostalgia about the good ole' days, here's the link provided by Drusenija:

http://shakari.myvnc.com/coa/

And if you happen to see Dru on FFXI (Goes by Drusenjia.) be sure to give him a big hello! May the Goddess' light shine upon thee!
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: From Whence It Began...   From Whence It Began... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:28 am

... Wow... I... I haven't seen this in... ages... wow... I need to reread this stuff now!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: From Whence It Began...   From Whence It Began... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 1:40 pm

That was fun to look at but there's a lot missing...

Me and the others stuff that came in later aren't eve there and Reizo's amazing pic aren't there. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Whence It Began...   From Whence It Began... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Kind of sad that I joined right when it collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Whence It Began...   From Whence It Began... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Whence It Began...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: