Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anaris Ademus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

Anaris Ademus Empty
PostSubject: Anaris Ademus   Anaris Ademus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:08 am

Screen Name: Anaris
Character Name: Dr. Anaris Ademus
Race: Half-Hume/Half-Elvaan (Hume IG)
Main Job: Black Mage
Subjob: Red Mage
Other Jobs: Scholar
Birthplace: Tavnazia
Residence: Windurst
Family: None (all deceased)

Appearance: Taller than Hume, weighing as much as a standard hume. His deep green eyes are almost black, with golden flecks that are only noticeable when seen extremely closely. His hair is raven black with blue highlights. He is extremely gaunt, looking like a living skeleton. Only the more almond shape of his eyes, and pointed ears betray his half-elvaan heritage.

Personality: Cold, calculating and predatory, he sees the world's inhabitants as nothing but cattle, lambs for the slaughter. He has a soft spot for animals, seeing them as more humane than people are.

History: Born the bastard son of a wealthy Elvaan nobleman and a hume woman. Anaris' life was filled with hardships and tragedy from early on. His mother died in childbirth and his twin older sisters soon followed.Left with no one but his emotionally abusive father to raise him, he was a lonely child.
All the servants children stayed away from him, or beat him unmercifully. He eventually sought friendship in a small rarab on the estate. His father noticed and sought to hurt the young boy even further.
When Anaris turned five years old, his father held a feast. "You may invite all the friends you want. Just tell me who they are." His father said kindly. "I only want Raphael there, Papa." the boy said with shining eyes. His father grinned and allowed it. Well into the feast however, as the main course, rarab stew was served, did Anaris notice his friend wasn't there. "Papa? Where's Raphael? You'd said he'd be here." With a grin his father clapped his hands twice. The servants brought the pot that the stew was made in out. "There's your friend, my son. After all, shouldn't friends help each other to grow and be strong?" While his father laughed, Anaris bounded across the table with a knife and slit his father's throat. Then proceeded to kill everyone in the house. Except his physician, who treated the boy kindly.
The physician took Anaris as a student, both teaching him the Arcane and the Medical. In time student surpassed master and the physician died unexpectedly, and unexplainably. Anaris was fifteen when a strange man offered him a position within his organization. Anaris was now left with no one and nowhere to go, so he accepted. He has since vanished from the world, no one can claim to know where he is, or what he's been doing.

Last edited by Nesirae on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Anaris Ademus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anaris Ademus   Anaris Ademus I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:59 pm

(yay a new Anny. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

Anaris Ademus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anaris Ademus   Anaris Ademus I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Fixed to represent the new Anaris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anaris Ademus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anaris Ademus   Anaris Ademus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anaris Ademus
Page 1 of 1