Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would An RP Night Be Supported?

Go down 
3 posters

Would You Attend?
An RP Night on Saturday night 8/15/09
Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_lcap25%Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
An RP Night on Saturday night 8/29/09
Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_lcap75%Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Neither of these but I would like to see a RP Night in the future
Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_lcap0%Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neither of these and I'm not interested in a RP Night in the future
Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_lcap0%Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Would An RP Night Be Supported? Empty
PostSubject: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm posting this poll since only me and Seigfreid showed up to the RP night last night. Please vote. I will count a no vote as you will not support an RP Night in August. Thank you.

I would you be able to be at an RP night on 8/15/09 pr 8/29/09?
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Usually Saturdays aren't very good for me, but I've been feeling anti-social lately so I may or may not attend one. It's kind of up in the air.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Should say that while I voted for one, I'd like to vote for both days. It wasn't until this morning I realized that I had missed RP Night. To be honest I had totally forgot about it. Out of the blue a co-worker asked me out on a date Friday as I was getting off work and said she'd call me for when she wanted to go out. Was totally unexpected which has been lingering on my mind all weekend since then. I suggest (While I know we normally don't work this way.) we make an attempt for another RP night this Saturday to give anyone who missed it a second chance.

If this one's a no-show too then we'll have to consider this more thoroughly. Anyway, c'mon guys! What's wrong?! As an LS starting out there should have been a better turnout than that! (I know me missing it isn't an excuse, but I'm not looking to defend myself either, I SHOULD have been there too being a Council member.)
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 pm

I can't be available every Sat so I put up the ones I can do. This coming Sat is no good for me as I'm going to see a friend's band playing.

I just ask for council at least to make an effort to show up.

I juggle my rl schedule around to make time to support rp and the LS so its frustrating when no one comes.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Tsumi wrote:
I can't be available every Sat so I put up the ones I can do. This coming Sat is no good for me as I'm going to see a friend's band playing.

I just ask for council at least to make an effort to show up.

I juggle my rl schedule around to make time to support rp and the LS so its frustrating when no one comes.

Well like I said, it slipped my mind... But that's okay then Tsu, we'll aim for the next scheduled date then.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would An RP Night Be Supported?   Would An RP Night Be Supported? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would An RP Night Be Supported?
Page 1 of 1