Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II Empty
PostSubject: Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II   Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I (07/03/2009)

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II 4666

A host of job adjustments and additions are in the pipes for the upcoming version update, including formidable new abilities for ninjas. Other jobs, too, are scheduled to benefit from myriad adjustments to magic and abilities. In this, the first part in the job adjustment series of articles, we cast the spotlight on ninjas, Vana'diel's agents of stealth and deception.

Proceed to learn how your powers of stealth and assassination might be enhanced! here
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II   Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Job Adjustments and Additions Part II (07/09/2009)

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II 4692

As a follow up to last week’s article on new ninja job abilities, it is with pleasure that we introduce other job-related additions and adjustments scheduled for the fast-approaching July version update.

Peruse the details here
Back to top Go down

Job Adjustments and Additions Part I and II
Page 1 of 1