Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan Empty
PostSubject: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 am

Just a warning I tried to keep the content a little toned down but some might find the contents of the package a bit gruesome. Nikki is a serial killer but I try to imply rather than show here.

Four seemingly ordinary package wrapped in brown paper and string with no return address arrives delivered by an Imp at the Headquarters of the Sfant Umbra.

Nesirae:

Upon the opening of the package two items slip out onto the table. One is obviously a parchment but the other is burned and shriveled stinking of burned decaying flesh: a single elvaan ear.

The letter on parchment reads:

Quote :
Nesirae:

I've heard of your continued threats to cut me to pieces. Since you are so fond of pieces and talking I thought I'd send you an ear to tell your troubles to.

The ear is from a man around your height and weight and probably as much skill. Only there wasn't a nosy mage around when I slipped him the potion. He thought he could play games with me so I made sure it was a deliciously painful and lingering death.

By this time you're probably ready to spit obsenties and crumple the paper wondering what I could be up to, where am I and how many more besides this man fell under my daggar. Since I'm fond of games and manipulations, like you, here is your tidbit:

This man helped me in retreiving something I wanted, much like you did with that spell, and that something will let me unleash the power sleeping within me. Unfortunately, some goblins have it right now but seeing as I can speak their language it shouldn't be too difficult.

Nikki

Seigfreid:

Upon the opening of the package two items slip out onto the table. One is obviously a parchment but the other is burned and shriveled stinking of burned decaying flesh: a finger.

Quote :
Seigfreid:

Since you enjoy running around and figuring out who to blame, like you in exposing me, I present you with another finger to point at "wrong-doers". You like to think yourself a cut-throat but you just sit back silently and stew or run around condemning your peers. Mercenaries will get their hands dirty so how can you compete?

In case you're wondering why I'm writing you my friend, who the finger belonged to, pointed me in the direction I need to go to become your worst nightmare. Think you can stop me? I wouldn't advise it or my dear sister and that adorable little baby of hers might suffer. Its your choice.

Nikki

Last edited by Tsumi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:26 am

Veraude:

Upon the opening of the package two items slip out onto the table. One is obviously a parchment but the other is burned and shriveled stinking of burned decaying flesh: a tongue.

Quote :
Veraude:

Your threats and cute little trick with the Sheep Song didn't fall on deaf ears. So you think you know me? You think you can stop me? Be my guest if you do but I included the little trophy as a visual aide. Hold your tongue and mind your own business or you may just end up like the owner of this trinket.

Nikki

Tetsuo:

Upon the opening of the package two items slip out onto the table. One is obviously a parchment but the other is burned and shriveled stinking of burned decaying flesh: an eye.

Quote :
Tetsuo:

Last time we met you tried to kill me, failed and then threatened to try again. If you want to strangle me again you'll have to think and see more clearly so I thought I'd give you this eye since the former owner doesn't need it anymore. Take out the eye of the Kindred you mistakenly believe yourself to be and put this one in.

By the way, thank you for the tip on the Black Magicite. You know you were right I couldn't make it up to Bear Claw Pinnacle but I found someone that could. I found myself a new Pet you see but unfortunately he died. I think I'll stick to beasties and demons from now on like the little fellow that delivered this package.

Nikki

Last edited by Tsumi on Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:30 am

Sairan:

Upon the opening of the package two items slip out onto the table. One is obviously a parchment but the other is burned and shriveled stinking of burned decaying flesh: a nose.

Quote :
Sairan:

Here's just a little reminder to keep your nose out of my business.

Nikki

(Feel free to comment/react her to the packages. This is the lead in to the RP SL Kick off this Saturday!)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 7:14 am

Sairan

Sair wretched at the sight of the dismembered and charred remains. The note was a threat, to keep out of her business. He could only imagine where she obtained such a gruesome example... Possibly another victim. Silently he traveled out to a secluded area in the forests of Jugner, burying it with a silent prayer for the owner.

There was nothing more to say, Nikkita had to be stopped. From the view Tetsuo and Veraude may be right, death may be the only alternative. But it went against all he believed in, all she believed in. Sair had no other choice, he must consult the Dracul Council on this and question Nanette. It was her sister, if anyone knew how to stop this woman it had to be her...
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Seigfreid glared at the parchment, having all ready thrown the finger away, "I don't get my hands dirty huh? I distinctly remember plunging a blade into your side, Witch."

He crumbled the parchment up and tossed it in the trash, "And I'll easily do it again."
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:15 pm

Nesirae shrugged and burned the ear in the fireplace. His thoughts are his own, and he wasn't about to talk to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan   Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packages to Nesirae, Seigfreid, Veraude, Tetsuo and Sairan
Page 1 of 1