Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Artist Wanted!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Artist Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Artist Wanted!   Artist Wanted! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:26 am

Greetings!

As you can see, the site for Sfant Umbra, a future Mercenary linkshell is still under construction. Because of this the site looks pretty barren still. So! In order to spruce things up we need an artist to create a layout for us. If you're interested please send me a PM via the forums here. Once the other Council members have gotten together we'll figure out what type of theme we want done here. But until then, adieu!
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Artist Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist Wanted!   Artist Wanted! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Pardon the bump, figured I'd move the topic here for replies. Like the above says, I'm looking for someone with artistic skills that could make up a layout for the website here. Well, a reskin I mean. If you've some talent please let us know. Also discuss what type of theme you think might fit Sfant Umbra best.

* Forum Colors
* Forum Banner
* Forum Buttons
* etc.

Since we're from Aht Urghan I think a theme based off that would work. But again, that's for everyone here to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

Artist Wanted!
Page 1 of 1