Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Letter Addressed from Sairan Gammonari

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

A Letter Addressed from Sairan Gammonari Empty
PostSubject: A Letter Addressed from Sairan Gammonari   A Letter Addressed from Sairan Gammonari I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Sairan
Character Name: Sair (Sairan) Gammonari (S-air) (S-air-ran) (Ga-mon-ar-e)
Race: Hume
Main Job: White Mage
Subjob: Summoner
Other Jobs: Scholar (Future), Red Mage, Dragoon, Black Mage
Birthplace: Bastok, poverty districts
Residence: Windurst
Family: Kukuru Moogle (Moogle Servant), Soryu Telis Wyvern (Pet Wyvern and Companion), Rowan (Ro-win) Gammonari (Father), Finala (Fe-na-la) Gammonari (Mother)

Appearance: Sair has sandy blonde colored medium length hair parted in the center and off to the sides. Has gentle light blue eyes containing a wealth of knowledge despite his young age. He is rather taller than your average Hume, but about the tallest a Hume can get. Being a keepsake of his grandfather's, Sair is sometimes seen wearing a pair of antique spectacles designed for clothcraft.

Character Bio Included? Yes

Letter

To: Nesirae

I considered your request and I'll join Sfant Umbra. I'm not sure where Nikkita has fled to but we'll find her.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

A Letter Addressed from Sairan Gammonari
Page 1 of 1