Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition   FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 am

With only two months to go before FFXIV arrives there's the question of who will be staying with FFXI, who will be going to FFXIV, or who will be playing both. Some time ago we had a visitor from the RP Coalition visit us about the RP community for FFXIV. The website appears to be up now:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/

Of course it also begs the question, of those here planning to get FFXIV should we toss ours hats into the fray and span Sfant Umbra across the plains of Vana'diel to Ezorea? Tsumi was talking about this before so I open the question again, should we think about spanning across both games? And if so what server shall we make our home on? I've already got the collector's edition pre-ordered so soon as it arrives I'm off to explore Ezorea.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition   FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm up to spanning it. I may end up switching to XIV once I end my adventures in XI (which may be soon after it comes out, since I'm sure all my friends are leaving me behind once it does Sad )
Back to top Go down
Niami
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition   FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 pm

To give you further info about the RPC:

We are organizing to all begin on the same server. Right now there are thirteen roleplaying linkshells active in the coalition, with a few more temporarily on hold. From Asura, I know Tryn/Kaliet and Kogenai are creating a group called Seren Point and then myself, Aedida, and Kore (along with a bunch of other old Asura members like Thanatos-Hypnos, Hitokage, Glavan, and Reisner) have started up T.A.L.E.

There is definitely room for more groups, as several linkshells have already closed new membership applications for the time being until we are closer to launch (so many people want RP homes!).

Anyway, you guys should think about moving Sfant Umbra over to the RPC as well. The coalition is a wonderful group of people and we have been talking a lot about cross-guild roleplaying and huge server-wide events. ^_^b
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition   FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Nice to know there will be some friendly faces there and I hope to look you all up and RP once I have the funds to jump in.

I defintely plan to support the RPC. I had to pull out helping Cast with the library because of R/L for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition   FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV Linkshell RP Coalition
Page 1 of 1