Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K Empty
PostSubject: DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K   DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:22 am

Originally I made these back in our previous RPLS. When my HDD wiped some time ago I lost these but recently pulled them off the old forums. They're simple edits but they were made for characters that are currently still in our current LS.

Seigfreid/Rae Morgoth

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K 39523284ru0.th DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K 54224442ov9.th
Seigfreid: ROM/37/36.DAT
Rae: ROM/42/19.DAT

Savage Tights

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K 61192964xr1.th

ROM/52/118.DAT

Komimi Sisters

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K Komimi11

ROM/51/105.DAT

Notes: And as always, remember to back up your original DATs before installing new ones. DAT mods only work for PC users. (Sorry PS2/360 users!)

The hair mod for Chi wasn't actually a work of my own, credits are included in the readme file in the zip. At the time these were made Chi (Chessirin) previously had 3 different characters using the same model/character so that's the origin between the Komimi sisters. Seigfreid's character is supposed to have a scar on his face (Or was supposed to at the time these were made) but unfortunately due to the mirroring nature of the heads it would have made dual scars across his face so it wasn't included.

And lastly, the Savage Tights is the only original mod of my own made, personally I got tired of looking at my Mithra (At the time was a Manthra, Mithra portrayed as male via RP.) wearing red undies so I converted them into tights. Incidentally, my female Mithran character Mihana uses the Chibine Green-Eyed model.
DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K Komimisisterszi8.th
DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K Komimisisterszi8.th
Attachments
DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K AttachmentSAMUSKNIGHT2K___Komimi_Sisters_Custom_Heads.zip
Komimi Sisters
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(223 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K AttachmentSeig + Rae.zip
Seigfreid and Rae Morgoth
(33 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K AttachmentSavage Tights.zip
Savage Loincloth to Tights Conversion
(10 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

DAT File Collection - SamusKnight2K
Page 1 of 1