Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu Empty
PostSubject: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Calzien
Character Name: Alias: Koharri Tanashibitu (Ko-har-ee Tan-ah-she-bih-too) Real: Calzien Ruanoh (Cal-ze-in Roo-an-oh)
Race: Mithra
Main Job: Monk
Subjob: None
Other Jobs: Dancer (Future)
Birthplace: Gha Naboh (Mithran homelands)
Residence: Windurst
Family: Unknown
Likes: Quiet surroundings, tranquility, distance from others.
Dislikes: Curious individuals, crowded areas, overly-friendly individuals.

Appearance: Always wearing a mask, Koharri's face is kept hidden to the world at all times. In reality the identity of this Mithra is a male by the name of Calzien. While commonly hidden beneath a hooded cloak and the mask he wears his features include long blonde hair with stormy blue eyes set into a stern gaze. Calzien uses great care to ensure none discover his identity. To enhance the illusion, a spell similar to the incantations on holiday treats has been applied to the mask when worn to give more of a feminine appearance. Batches of deodorizers are applied almost regularly to deter identity by scent.

Using tricks studied from watching women of his race with these measures allows him to fool even the keenest individual. Only those who take deep interest in researching his habits may discover a chink in his near-perfect disguise.

Character Sheet Included? Not yet.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

My name is Koharri, a mercenary just starting out. I heard of your group and believe it to be perfect for learning the trade. My skills are limited but I will follow out tasks without hesitation. I await your response.

Signed,
Koharri Tanashibitu

[OOC Note: This is a special request to all. Unless I choose to, his identity as a Mithran male is to remain hidden IC. I can't really demand everyone pretend they don't know but for whatever reason you decide your character discovers the truth I ask that you do not make it known to other characters IC. Exception is if I let it slip on a mistake of my own behalf and then it cannot be helped. This is something I'd like to keep going until I decide to end it. Please take note that unless your character actively takes up study of this character it's unlikely it should be noticed. Koharri is to be a loner who seldomly associates with others unless given reason.]

Last edited by SamusKnight2K on Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm

(I'm ok with this though I think that ICly if someone figured it out and he asked/demanded it be kept secret good OOC communication is needed. I don't want anyone being accused of god-modding because they were forced to not notice etc. My feeling is that while most wouldn't notice a mithra might think there's something a little odd or different about him and that wouldn't be unreasonable or god-modding.

I'm trusting you can talk reasonably OOC with people to figure out how to handle the discovery.)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Tsumi wrote:
(I'm ok with this though I think that ICly if someone figured it out and he asked/demanded it be kept secret good OOC communication is needed. I don't want anyone being accused of god-modding because they were forced to not notice etc. My feeling is that while most wouldn't notice a mithra might think there's something a little odd or different about him and that wouldn't be unreasonable or god-modding.

I'm trusting you can talk reasonably OOC with people to figure out how to handle the discovery.)

[Okay let me explain what I mean... Unless someone goes out of their way to investigate the chances of him being found out are slim. Should someone decide for whatever reason they discover it in-character, they should refrain from making an open confrontation. This is what I ask. I'd like for this to remain a secret as IC terms go anyway, for as long as I decide. Now if I make a mistake that clearly would give away the fact he's male (Such as removing the mask, caught doing something that only a guy would be known for, etc.) then that's my own fault and even if I want it to remain secret, can't expect it to go un-ignored.

My point being it shouldn't be so obvious that just one look or even talking to him would qualify as someone knowing he's male right off the bat. I'm working on it but there will be other traits to conceal his identity other than just a hunk of metal/bone over his face. Take it as a role of Mrs. Doubtfire but it's not a guy portraying an old woman.]
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 pm

( Ok that makes it clear and sounds fine in those terms.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:36 am

[This character has been pearled, not sure when but has been pearled so moving this to the archives.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu   Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Mercenary - Koharri Tanashibitu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: