Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Night on Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:50 am

I'll be hosting this week on Sunday in Bastok. I'll see you at 8 PM Pacific.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:58 pm

As which character and where in Bastok? I'm guessing the Steaming Sheep in the port?
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm thinking the Sheep or the Choco Circuit (since we have some low members). I figured I'd give everyone the choice.

As for character I think I'll probably bring Ash, if all goes well and I can bring her there tonight. If not then it will be Tsu since I can get her there the fastest atm.
Back to top Go down
LastingSolitude
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:22 pm

I'll definitely be there as Lasting Solitude that is unless something changes with family as that is the only thing that will keep me away.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm afraid I can't be there this week. Its my final week of this semester, so I have some projects to start working on that are due. I'll be free next week though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:28 pm

I hope you'll be there since I can't be next Sun Seig.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:18 pm

I'll be online for it tonight, should be online all day today so if I forget someone just gimme a jingle. Depending on when my roomie gets his lazy butt together we're supposed to be doing an XP grind for awhile until the RP night starts.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

RP Night on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Night on Sunday   RP Night on Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Night on Sunday
Page 1 of 1