Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you actively playing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Are you actively playing? Empty
PostSubject: Are you actively playing?   Are you actively playing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:20 am

With summer approaching and finals for those in school it's getting tough to know who's around and at what time. Combine that with varying time zones and we end up with moments the LS seems empty. To give everyone an idea on who's active and when they are around I'm asking everyone to reply in this thread.

Please state if you are currently active or unavailable. If you are, when are you playing and how often? Please include your time zone. If you're inactive, please explain why. Do you have school? Personal matters? Maybe you've just gotten bored and need a break, it's all good. With your reason please give an estimate on when you may be back in-game again. Doesn't have to be exact, just give a guess.

Here's mine:

Currently active, playing nearly daily around or after 9PM Pacific until 3-4AM Pacific. Weekends may be all day. Located in the west coast. (PST/PDT)
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Are you actively playing?   Are you actively playing? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:39 am

I'm active. I've just not been feeling well and stress from some family business the last 2-3 weeks or so and I haven't been on other than Fri-Sun.

I'll be on Sat-Sun this week. Next week I'm unsure but I should be on Wed and Fri.

After that I should be able to be on most weeks Wed-Sun.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Are you actively playing?   Are you actively playing? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Semi-active/inactive. School has become harder to keep up with lately and some RL issues have also kept me from coming in; then there's also my job at Kroger which is usually 30-40 hour weeks. However, I am planning on reworking my personal schedule, to find a way to log in actively during the weekend. I want to get back into leveling and what not.

I'm so behind on this game in terms of how things have changed. I've read up on it, but not done any of it myself. Then there's the fact I'm still only past the promies in CoP. Have none of Zilart, ToAU, or WoTG started, and now I can start the Sandy quest line. So once I level a bit more, I'll definitely be posting to the mission board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you actively playing?   Are you actively playing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you actively playing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC Announcements-
Jump to: