Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live! Empty
PostSubject: Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live!   Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live! I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:21 am

Once again the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign has returned to Vana'diel! And with it, the Anniversary Ring. This year SE has included two new treats, the Dinner Suit and Moggiebag items.

Links:
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Adventurer_Appreciation_Campaign_2010
http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Adventurer_Appreciation_Campaign_2010/Guide

Important Note: Due to restrictions at Heaven's Tower it may be impossible for non-Windurstian residents to obtain the Moggiebag. One of the letter bearers, Zubaba, is behind the doorway that requires the Starway Stairway Bauble, an item obtained after a certain rank. Non-Windurstians cannot obtain this item. Currently SE is looking into this. For now, only solution is to join Windurst, achieve Rank 3, and you will gain access to the upper floors of the tower. Personally it's not advised as it costs gil to change nations. Also, Tavnazian and Kazham access is required to obtain the rest of the letters so make sure you have these before you go out to try for it.

To obtain the Dinner Suit just follow the instructions in the guide, these pieces can be obtained by anyone regardless of level/nation ranking.

EDIT: SE has a fix, for non-Windurstians you can purchase a Rolanberry and trade this to Kupipi at the front desk in the tower for Zubaba's letter.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live!   Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

ty Sair- I intend to do these events and of course get new anny rings. Yay for help leveling up those pesky subs quickly. I'll need to do that for Tsu on BLU and later all of them to go beyond 75 lol.

Also this is helpful for the alts lol.

Thankfully my only Windy-ite is Rob who is Rank 5. lol
Back to top Go down

Adventurer Appreciation Campaign 2010 Is Now Live!
Page 1 of 1