Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A pressed and sealed envelope.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilamette
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A pressed and sealed envelope. Empty
PostSubject: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Gilamette
Character Name: Gilamette Giabault
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Warrior
Subjob: Thief
Other Jobs: Ranger/Corsair
Birthplace: San D’Oria
Residence: San D’Oria
Family: Jean-Pierre and Jaqueline Giabault: Temple Knights.

Appearance: Gilamette is no greater than average size for his kind. Black hair frames his narrow, pointed face, and his cheeks, jaw and upper neck are dusted with a layer of black stubble.
Character Bio Included? No.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

Whether or not your agency is currently hiring, I would like you to consider me for candidacy. As a formal Temple Knight, I am skilled in several martial disciplines, and am a competent security overseer. Before I left the TK’s, I had command of a small patrol unit, and have proven myself an ambitious leader many times over. I’ve attached a Record of Service, signed by my supervisor, for your convenience. I thank you in advance for your consideration.

((Attached are several letters of commendation signed by a Captain Jean-Pierre Gaibault.))

Signed,
Gilamette Giabault
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 pm

(I'll be around tomorrow but one of the other recruiters might reach you sooner. A pressed and sealed envelope. Icon_biggrin )
Back to top Go down
Gilamette
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 pm

((Slight problem. The server transfer isn't letting me create any new characters on Asura. This is incredibly frustrating, since finding this guild was the only reason I bought a subscription! I'll make a character as soon as possible!))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:46 am

9np just let us know when you are ig)
Back to top Go down
Gilamette
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 pm

( I'm in! Woo! Gilamette is made and he's making tunnel worms sorry they were ever born. They really shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning. )
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 pm

I'll be around tonight, but I can't invite. Still, /sea all Darlain whenever you log in and I might be on.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Hey new members. Unless Nesirae is able to get to you two, I'll try to interview you guys sometime in the evening tomorrow (eastern time) after 9:30 when I get off class. Hope to see you guys.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:03 pm

(Hi. I felt really sick last night, athsma, but I will be on tonight and taxes are done! ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:24 pm

(He decided not to join)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pressed and sealed envelope.   A pressed and sealed envelope. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pressed and sealed envelope.
Page 1 of 1