Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy! Quick question.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Verranicus
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Howdy! Quick question. Empty
PostSubject: Howdy! Quick question.   Howdy! Quick question. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Hey there, I saw you guys advertised on the XIV RP Coalition and almost immediately I remember applying to you folks way back when. My old post is still even up on the forum. =P

Anyway, I've been agonizing over coming back to XI in preparation for XIV or not, and pretty much came to the conclusion that unless I found an LS of active people that'd be RP-friendly and willing to help me out with the typical new player milestones I'd steer clear. Then I saw your advertisement and a ray of light shone through. =D

I'd love to get back into the game and hook up with you folks, if you'd be willing to take me. My application is still pretty accurate with a few changes. (Those being my character name and the partner I was with no longer being available.)

So let me know. =)
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! Quick question.   Howdy! Quick question. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 10:07 pm

We would be happy to help you out as best we can, and our LS is very rp friendly since that's what we are lol.

Anyway, looking on the forums, it seems a few of us are getting back IG, so the RL drama has bogged down on us.

So yes, we would gladly accept you in. Crysta, our newest member, would love to have someone else around too lol.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! Quick question.   Howdy! Quick question. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 am

Hi Verranicus. Yes you'd be more than welcome. I was going to answer your post on the RPC but I've had a crazy few weeks in rl. If Seig hasn't gotten to you I'll be on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Crystala
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! Quick question.   Howdy! Quick question. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:49 am

yaaay finally someone else on during the day other than me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! Quick question.   Howdy! Quick question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy! Quick question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: