Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Art..? Maybe.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mae
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber
Mae

Art..? Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Art..? Maybe.   Art..? Maybe. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 pm

I draw sometimes. Or a lot, depending if the Anti-Muse is distracted elsewhere. Anything that shows up on these forums is guaranteed to be FFXI-related; if you want to see my other works, you can check out my deviantART account.

So... to kick this off (and for a better idea of what she looks like) a recent sketch of Kairi:
Art..? Maybe. Behind_the_mask_2_by_Kharybdis01

A quick note on requests/commissions:

I do take requests for artwork. How I do them is this: I note the request in a notebook, and I complete them as I feel like it. Some requests may take only a day or two, others weeks or months. Some, for one reason or another, I may never get to. Requests do not obligate me to do the artwork in a timely manner... and the surest way to get your request bumped to the very back of the line is to pester me about "when will it be done?"

Regarding commissions... I do occasionally take them. Commissions come with a price-tag, and while they are guaranteed to get done they can take a LONG time to be finished. If you're interested in further discussing a commission, my Gtalk ID is chapstick.pirate@gmail -- this is for Gtalk only; I will not receive an email at that address.

Commission status:
Closed - currently working on an order
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

Art..? Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art..? Maybe.   Art..? Maybe. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm

I love it!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Art..? Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art..? Maybe.   Art..? Maybe. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art..? Maybe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art..? Maybe.   Art..? Maybe. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art..? Maybe.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: Artist's Gallery-
Jump to: