Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll Be On Tonight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

I'll Be On Tonight Empty
PostSubject: I'll Be On Tonight   I'll Be On Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Another busy week for me is ending and another begining. After Taxes are over with I'll be around a little more.

Last night I got to see 2 friends I hadn't seen in 15 years so it was a nice reason I wasn't on. ^^
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

I'll Be On Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Be On Tonight   I'll Be On Tonight I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Yay, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

I'll Be On Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Be On Tonight   I'll Be On Tonight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Sorry that night I got on really late. Actually my brother and some friends suddenly wanted to get together and my mom's moniter died so my enire day and 2 nights of the weekend were taken from me doing taxes.

So as it stands I definintely won't be on tonight and maybe not Wednesday. Thursday I'm going to visit my sister and accountant so it depends on how late I get home.

100% I will be on Friday since taxes will be done!

I hate taxes. ; ;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'll Be On Tonight Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll Be On Tonight   I'll Be On Tonight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll Be On Tonight
Page 1 of 1