Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)

Go down 
+2
Seigfreid
Chessirin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) Empty
PostSubject: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:43 am

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been around for... well ever. I appeared for a bit and just as suddenly disappeared. I think a few, no most likely more, have been worried about me and I'm sorry for making you all worry.

Things have been financially bad on my end so I had to suddenly cancel my accounts as well as cut back, but I'm still in high spirits. I've been job hunting, but that hasn't been going so well. So I'm a bit in stagnation. I decided to appear again, for if anything to let you all know I'm alive. Alive and well, if a bit financially drawn.

Once again, I deeply apologize if I caused some of you to worry. I didn't mean to. Hopefully if things go well for me I'll be back though with a severely cut-down character list.

Tashikani, matta aimashou. (Let's meet again, surely.)

Love,
Chessirin Dradaxo'al
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am

Its okay Chi, we all know how hard things are now-a-days. We're eagerly waiting for you to return. We need our famous, tragic couple back.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 pm

/hug

I'm glad its only financial trouble that's kept you away. We've all had financial troubles I'm just glad ur okay. We'll be happy to see you again.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 am

Yea figured things weren't going so well on your end there Chi, but good to hear from you again. Sfant Umbra's now open (As you can tell.) and we're already recruiting people. Take your time and we'll see you when you return.

Seigfreid wrote:
Its okay Chi, we all know how hard things are now-a-days. We're eagerly waiting for you to return. We need our famous, tragic couple back.

Seig ya got a point... Sair and Chi had the longest running relationship I can recall from any LS. Unfortunately like the way of Tapestry it too has ended. I cannot say if they'll meet up once more. Sair's personality's changed and Chi, well, who knows what her character will be like now. Chances are they'll either be compatible, or end up hating each other. That's RP for ya huh?
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 am

Glad to hear you're ok, Chessirin. Missed you.
Back to top Go down
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:19 am

Ohisashiburi!

It's been... forever, I know. I've been busy, I finally got work about two months ago and that's been keeping me really busy in all aspects. It's not what I wanted to be doing right now, but I can't be picky, I need the work. I need to head to bed soon also, but I'm just letting everyone know... I'm alright. Tired, but alright.

Love,
Chessirin

P.S. My hair's half way back to the way it was. I'm sure some will understand that meaning.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 am

/glomp /hug Its good to hear from you Chi. Hope we get to see you IG sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:47 pm

/comfort chi. We all understand. Hang in ther and we'll see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 5:02 am

*Stares at the the POLViewer as it slowly patches* This might take a while... Ehehe...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Yay! Chi is returning. Now the question is which characters are retrning with her lol.

I've had to reduce who I have. All mules and Snake and Lilulu will not return when I get my debit card lol.
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Whoo Chessi's coming back. I happy. Wanna talk to you too. =P
Back to top Go down
Chessirin
New Rookie
New Rookie
Chessirin

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Tsumi wrote:
Yay! Chi is returning. Now the question is which characters are returning with her.

Only Chi'll be returning sadly, and hrm... I guess getting the game from Steam wasn't a grand idea. I can't seem to find where I can transfer all my old Macros... Oh dear... Guess it's back to the beginning on those then.

EDIT: Wow... I missed this world so much... *Sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Darlain
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 pm

Gah! I'm busy tonight! Well i'll catch up with you guys soon I hope.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:29 am

Yay! Our great one is back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)   Ohisashiburi (It's been a while) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohisashiburi (It's been a while)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: