Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukkh
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. Empty
PostSubject: Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.   Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:34 am

Screen Name: Rukkh
Character Name: Rukkh, 'Grubb Chubb', and in some circles 'Sir Beignet'. Also formerly known as Nosh-Nosh Jones.
Race: Taru
Main Job: WHM/BLM
Subjob: RDM. (Currently Rukkh has no official subjob)
Other Jobs: Want to try many out later in my life.
Birthplace: In a small apartment above a bakery in Windurst.
Residence: Wherever there is a warm fire, food at the ready, and candlelight to read by.
Family: A sister named Osh Kosh Begosh and a brother named Reeces Pieces.

Appearance: Still knee-high to a Galka, yet tall by Windurstian Taru standards. Remarkably tidy considering the fact that Rukkh seems to always be eating something. How he manages to store all that food and wine within in his robes without staining them is amazing, magical even! Rukkh sports a prematurely grey caesar style haircut with eyes the color of fresh baked bread.

Character Bio: Strangely enough, yet somehow not so strange, Rukkh's first two taru phrases were donut-wonut, followed by his second, book-book. These two words would guide the next thirty-odd years as his love of study and feast (always done together) would develop him into the fantaruastic, albeit rotund scholor he is today. Rukkh will give a full recount of his history at a later date.

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I've never met a rab-rab I didn't like (to eat) but times around windurst grow dull. I long for adventure and travel in search of new lands full of new magics and cuisine and friends to share them with. What better way to fulfill my two passions than in your company of capable mercenaries.

In return for my above desires, I am prepared to offer my quickly developing skills in healing and battle magic. I am versatile and I am prepared to do for what any particular job around Vana'diel calls for. Simply put, I am ready for just about anything as long as there is a meal at the end of it. I eagerly await your reply.

Regards,

Rukkh aka Sir Beignet.

PS. < This is what the alphabet would look like if you took out 'Q' and 'R'.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.   Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm

Nice character you got. We'll keep an eye out for you.

Recruiters to /search for:

Seigfreid
Tsumi
Sirrrobin (yes 2 R's)
Ashtari
Nesirae

to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Rukkh
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Excellent!   Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 am

I was on a little earlier but a little too much rab and ale sent me into a heavy nap. I will keep my eyes open for your company...

Thank you for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.   Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I'l look for you tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.   Cinnamon-roll scented parchment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinnamon-roll scented parchment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: