Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awaiting acceptance!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsusemi
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Awaiting acceptance! Empty
PostSubject: Awaiting acceptance!   Awaiting acceptance! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Screen Name: Utsusemi
Character Name: Tum Tum
Race: Tarutaru
Main Job: New Character
Subjob: None
Other Jobs: Characters main class will be Ninja
Birthplace: Mharua
Residence: San D’Oria
Family: Adopted Father, Captain Seabeard

Appearance: Utsusemi appears to be a Taru well into his years. He has a look of a man who has worked hard all this life. His clothing is worn and repaired by his own hand. The marking of dried sea salt stains his clothes and holds the scent of the sea.

Character Bio: Utsusemi was born in the port town of Mharua. His father a sailor on board a Tenshodo pirate ship, his mother maid at the Sailors’ Stay Inn. His mother died due to fever and his father was unknown to him. At the age of 11, Tum Tum stole away on a Tenshodo pirate ship that docked in port. For 3 months he managed to stay hidden within the ships hold, avoiding capture even when discovered by the crew. The crew began to call their stowaway Utsusemi, because of how he would appear only to disappear again. Finally being caught by captain Seabeard, he was aloud to stay aboard as cabin boy to the captain. He has served on board the “Scurvy Devil” for 19 years, finally watching his ship sink after a failed attempt on raid in Arrapago Reef. Utsusemi moved back to the main land of San D’Oria and is looking for a new path in life.

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I have recently finished my contract as 3rd officer to Captain Seabeard, on board a freight ship between Mharua and Windurst. I have added to this application my sea papers within the Windurst Sea fleet. (Faked by the Tenshodo). I have heard that your organization is hiring people of all talents and trades and believe that I have much to add. I await for my acceptance.

Tum Tum

(RP notes: Though Utsusemi is a member of the Tenshodo, it is his Adopted Father that have sway with them and not Utsusemi. The Tenshodo will acknowledge Utsusemi as a member but other then that do not consider him to be of any major value at this time. Utsusemi reputation within the Tenshodo is that of a “yesman!” doing everything and anything asked of this captain. Though he worked through the ranks of this ship he has never managed to hold any position of authority.)

(Other Notes: I am a returning player just starting out again. I have been gone for the last 2 years so I feel very much like a newbie again. This time around I wanted to try some RPing.)
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting acceptance!   Awaiting acceptance! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 pm

lol a future Ninja named Tum Tum. I was half expecting for you to say he likes eating too. Welcome to Sfant Umbra, we'll keep a look out for you.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting acceptance!   Awaiting acceptance! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:32 am

(welcome I'll be looking for you probably tomorrow. Not feeling up to playing tonight )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting acceptance!   Awaiting acceptance! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting acceptance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: