Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault Registration Sheet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Assault Registration Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:36 am

Since the LS is interested in planning Assault please post your available jobs and times here. Please provide the following for each character you plan to use for Assault:

Your Character Name (IC and OOC both)
Jobs Available With Levels
Availability (Times in Pacific Time format please.)
Gear You Need/Want From Assault

This thread is not for discussion about Assault, for that please use this topic only. Each member interested in Assault is responsible for keeping his/her information up-to-date. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:49 am

Name OOC: Sairan
Name IC: Sair
Jobs: WHM 63, SMN 60
Availability (PST/PDT): Generally after 8:30-9:00PM weekdays, all day weekends unless specified. Saturdays generally after 6:30-7:00PM. Weekends for planning Assault works best for me since I'm usually free those days.
Gear: At this time I don't believe there is any gear I want/need from Assault but when I do I'll be sure to update.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

Name OOC: Nesirae
Name IC: Nesirae
Jobs: PLD71 DRG52
Availability (PST/PDT): Generally any
Gear: Melee: Armor Sets: Amir, Pahluwan. Neck: Chivalrous Chain. Cape: Bushido Cape. Belt: Potent Belt. Ring: Garrulous, Unyielding.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Your Character Name IC and OOC: Tsumi

Jobs Available With Levels: RDM 63 with NIN/BLM/WHM sub as required

Availability: Most nights accept Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 PM-1 AM Pacific.

Gear You Need/Want From Assault: Yegit set and Walrah Turban. Also I want enough points and the right rank for Nyzul.
Back to top Go down
Cruentus
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:49 am

Name: Cruentus
Job: Dark Knight
Availability (Central Time): Noon to 10pm, generally.
Gear: Liberator
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:03 pm

(I'll be starting a thread shortly to see. Now that we seem to have enough interested. If we can get this going.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault Registration Sheet   Assault Registration Sheet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault Registration Sheet
Page 1 of 1