Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Need to Finish End of Storyline

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Still Need to Finish End of Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 am

Since, when I posted this in the Storyline thread and it sdidn't seem to be noticed I'm putting this here.

In the middle of the battle 2 participants had to leave and we couldn't finish with just one person against the enemies so we paused it.

Anyone interested in finishing this? If worse comes to worse I guess I'll random and write an end.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 am

Sorry to say I've got quite a few things going on right now so I'm not going to be coming back to finish this. There shouldn't be much of an effect on Sair not being present since the last thing he was doing was summoning and wasn't even in the battle yet. Got word from my uncle that he wants the family to gather for Christmas so I've been working with him on getting down to Arizona for the holidays this year.

Top that off my hours have been butchered too much to keep paying for FFXI for now. I've got renter's insurance to save up for next month. Anyway, honestly it looks like Nikki's fate was already decided. Last I recall there was at least 5 minutes left on the clock and the first wave hadn't even been dealt with yet. Either way Nikki succeeds in finishing her ceremony.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm

Not really Sair, Tsumi was extending the time needed since the turns were taking too long to finish.

Tsu, if we have to, I'll pit Seigfreid against them again.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Seigfreid wrote:
Not really Sair, Tsumi was extending the time needed since the turns were taking too long to finish.

Well that was before I disconnected then. The last thing I recall was you commented how it's already been about 10 minutes and that was when the battle had just started.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
KairiS
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I am now done with school for this semester (finals were last week so that's why I haven't been on much). Just let me know what day/time and I should be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Hmmm...

Well if you two want to come I think I can figure a way to work it so you're not outnumbered.

For the record, I lengthened the timer so that it would work better, so she only was up to step 2 where we paused.

Anyway maybe next Saturday would work for you two. If anyone else shoes up ti would be a bonus but I'd still like you guys to finish.
Back to top Go down
KairiS
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 pm

I'm guessing you are talking about the 26th? Or are you talking about the 19th? If it's the 26th it depends on the time since we have family coming for Christmas. But if it is later at night it should be ok; would really like to join in for this.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

I can do it.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:55 am

Yes I mean 26th and I was thinking 8:30 or 9:00 Pacific since I'll be busy during the day.

Would that time work?
Back to top Go down
KairiS
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:20 am

That should work since it would be around 11:30-12 for me (live in ohio).
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still Need to Finish End of Storyline   Still Need to Finish End of Storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Need to Finish End of Storyline
Page 1 of 1