Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vyenpakakapaka
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper Empty
PostSubject: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper   Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:27 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Vyenpakakapaka
Character Name: Vyenpaka-Kapaka
Race: Tarutaru
Main Job: Bodacious Bookkeeper of Aucia's Assorted Bits and Pieces
Subjob: Amatuerish Adventurer of the Agile Arts
Other Jobs: Potential Princely Prince, Lost yet Loyal Liege, Hairy Airy Heir? Oh, if only he could remember!
Birthplace: San d'Oria
Residence: If only he knew, he wouldn't be traveling! Where the pretty Mithra lady goes, he goes.
Family: Tacoco-Texicoco and Panini, parents; Asiago-Amigo and Raavivi, aunt and uncle; Sushika-Yeshika, brother

Appearance: Silver (not gray!) hair, often shaggily cut, but sometimes grown back into a ponytail. Black glasses when they aren't lost or broken. Well-worn, well-loved, but well-frayed gear often belies his tenacious attitude when it comes to a scrum, but tends to be well-dressed when clients are involved. Bit off a tummy, but nothing too unnatural for pie-loving Tarutarus. Brown eyes, big smile.

Character Bio Included? (no link yet, here it is below)

Spoiler:

Letter

SUMA,

I hope that my associate's letter has reached you in good time. While we were brief, I am certain you were intrigued by the potential possibilities a partnership would provide. Listed below are the names of several sources of sundries, amazing altruistic associations, and bottomless barrels of business.

We are absolutely, positively sure that we will be of a great benefit to you and your ranks, and look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Vyenpaka-Kapaka
Bookkeeper, Aunt Aucia's Assorted Bits and Pieces
"Anything you want, for a price."
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper   Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 am

Welcome to Sfant Umbra. We'll keep an eye out for you.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper   Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:06 am

( lol love the character already)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper   Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vyenpaka-Kapaka, Auntie Aucia's Bodacious Bookkeeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: