Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Credit Card Issues v2.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

Credit Card Issues v2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 am

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks for accepting me back into a FFXI roleplay group again after all this time. Despite the fact I didn't really get much of an opportunity to do much roleplaying, it was good to catch up with some old friends and meet a few new ones.

For the second month in a row, I'm having issues with my credit card and PlayOnline. Niami kindly fixed my account details on the 360 which allowed me to bypass the SecureCode verification, but for whatever reason, it looks like it's decided to kick me out again. I'm still waiting to hear back from SE about the issue (6 weeks and counting) but I'm not confident that they'll resolve it.

So basically, unless they change their billing policy, it's just too hard to try and actually pay for the game anymore. Good luck with the upcoming events, and if they ever fix the billing issues, I may be back once again!

Regards,
Dru
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:16 am

Did they say why it kicked you again? I put my credit card through my ps2 to bypass everything and I never got kicked.
Back to top Go down
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:48 pm

No, all it said was the payment was declined again. And since I can't get any further into the system without paying the outstanding balance (which it won't let me do), I can't get any more info, and every time I contact the SE helpdesk, they're worse than useless on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Dru have you tried asking for a supervisor? A lot of times with companies you need to to stay on the line until you get a supervisor to get anywhere.

It really sucks that SE's billing practices are so substadard.
Back to top Go down
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Tsumi, I haven't been calling them, I've only been using the online support. Trying to call the US and potentially be on hold for half an hour or more is a tad expensive. The online techs have told me on multiple occasions now that the issue is still being investigated but they don't have any info beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Dru I've read this cash card works with secure card. When my Wamu card expires I was going to try this card since otherwise I won't be able to pay. Maybe it will work for you.

Mio card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credit Card Issues v2.0   Credit Card Issues v2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Credit Card Issues v2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: