Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm

This is posted as a log. A color key is being used to make it more understandable. Some dialogue and actions that were not necessary for the plot of the storyline were eliminated or edited.

Key:

(Name) indicates a PC character, ie one that is a visible avataar.

Name: Indicates a PC character created for the storyline being text Rped.

Text in green is PC speech.

Text in blue is PC/NPC actions/emotes

Text in red is story NPC speech.

Plain text is narration used to clarify or summarize speech added in this log.

Rise of a Witch? Log #2

The members of the Sfant Umbra mercenary group gather at Muckvix's Junk Shop in Lower Jeuno. They are sent by Creepstix to find a Goblin named Bocknix who is hanging out near the Moblin Shopfront. When they arrive at the shopfront they find a Goblin Warrior standing by the mouth of the shaft down with an axe at his hip.

(Tsumi) Bocksnix?

Bocksnix: Yeah that be me. Whatcha want?

(Tsumi) The Goblin at the shop said you might know where some recently acquired black magicite might be.

(Darksamurai) Just take us to it Goblin.

Bocksnix: Now I can't give ye something for nothing.

(Seigfreid) ::Sighs:: Just great...

Bocksnix: Tell ye what? Ye Warriors! Ye Mercenaries! Challenge is for ye not to fight. Ye bring me what's in this maze and we'll talk. ::He hand Tsumi a Moblin Maze Mongers Tabula::

(Sairan) Bring what?

Bocksnix: What's in the chests.

(Tsumi) Shall we play his game?

(Seigfreid) Do we have a choice?

(Sairan) We need the information so I think we have to.

(Darksamurai) I don't care.

(Tsumi) Very well Goblin we accept your challenge.

Bocksnix: Have fun.

They descend into the shaft to the shopfront. There the Goblins tell them they will warp them to the maze and they were to gather treasures from 3 chests without being spotted by the powerful monsters there. They warped them into the maze and gave them disguises to hide with and sent them out giving them 24 minutes to complete or they would fail. All of them were knocked out at least once but Sairan mangaged to find all of the treasures and they succeeded.

Upon entering the shopfront though they were suddenly warped into another maze and given the task to kill all of the tigers in it with in 30 minutes to succeed. Their determination allowed them to clear it quickly before the time was up and once again they successfully were returned to outside the shopfront.

They enter the shop again for the second time. Seigfreid left at this point.

(Tsumi) He better not send us somewhere else this time.

Bocknix: Well, well... ::Turns to face them:: Ye made it. Ye drop the goods on yer long trek back through Everbloom?

(Tsumi) Sairan you still have it?

(Sairan) *folds his arms* We've gotten what you asked for.

Darksamurai dozes off quietly.

(Sairan) *nods to Tsumi, then turns to Bocknix and holds out the items requested.*

Bocknix: ::Holds out his arms:: Well then give it. ::Takes it:: Looks good. ::Sigh:: Well thanks its just what she wanted.

(Sairan) What "she" wanted?

(Tsumi)
She?

Bocknix: Heya Chur catch! ::He throws it over their heads to another Goblin behind them.::

Churlox: ::This Goblin, who catches it was a beastmaster:: Thanks! ::She turns and runs out the door::

(Sairan) Wait! ::Sairan fumes::

(Tsumi) :: Raises her sword and holds it to the Goblin's neck:: So what's all this about?

(Sairan) Hold on Tsumi, killing him won't do any good.

Bocknix: I only said ye got to get info'mation not get to keep the item. That goes to 'nother client.

(Darksamurai) Go ahead. Kill him and take the treasure.

(Tsumi) I only want to know who its for and if you really know where the magicite is.

Bocknix: Well I think you can guess who and as for the last ingredient its in a moblin tunnel somewhere. This Knight bribed some moblins to hide it. He didn't trust the lady...

(Sairan) *calmy* Then may I suggest you please inform us as to the location of this tunnel?

Bocknix: I don't know Hume.

(Tsumi) Are you certain?

Bocknix: I was just paid to get some ingredients.

(Sairan) Listen please sir uh... May I ask your name?

(Tsumi) Bocknix if the Goblin in the shop was truthful.

Bocknix: Yep its true.

Last edited by Tsumi on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

(Sairan) Right, Sir Bocknix then... All we wish to do is prevent a certain individual from obtaining that magicite which was hidden. We mean you no harm.

Bocknix: I'm just making my way in the world. I'm like ye a mercen'ry.

(Sairan) I understand that.

Bocknix: Churl and me were paid only to get stuff and get paid. If I knew where I'd get it m'self and get more than I already got.

(Tsumi) I believe he's being truthful.

(Sairan) I see. Well please tell me, is this client of yours a Hume woman with blonde hair, wearing a coven hat?

Bocknix: Yeah she meets that description.

(Sairan) Thank you, but by chance do you have information as to where we might find her? I understand the information is no doubt not cheap.

Bocknix: Nope. I'll tell ye for a price what I know but it might not be what yer askin'.

(Tsumi) How much other than your life do you want?

(Darksamurai) What is the price? If we don't like it, Red will give you an extra hole to breath out. So make it reasonable.

(Sairan) *Glances at Tsumi* Tsumi, please... *whispers to her* We're in a crowded place, I doubt the Ducal Guards will stand by idly as you threaten to kill a goblin that's no threat.

(Darksamurai) Its just a beast, i'm sure they'll look the other way.

(Sairan) *tilts his head in a few short jerking motions towards the stablehands nearby watching their conversations.*

(Tsumi) It depends on what he says... a Goblin is of little consequence to them.

(Darksamurai) I'd just start stabbin' till it starts spillin' what it knows.

(Tsumi) What are these ingredients for and where are you taking them.

(Sairan) I see. And when is the meeting?

Bocknix: She ain't due to check in for a week.

(Tsumi) So you want to take him up on this Sarian?

(Sairan) *glances at Tsumi* Well we need to find out the information, right? What other choice do we have?

(Tsumi) I could try other channels... but I suppose it won't matter if he's alive or dead ::Removes her blade:: Sairan its your deal if you want it.

(Sairan) *looks at Bocknix* We have a deal then Bocknix, but I ask you please do not mention any of this to your partner.

Bocknix: A'ight I won't unless you don't come through.

(Sairan) Understood. *bows to the goblin* Thank you very much for your time good sir.

Bocknix: Now if ye find it drop a note to Creepstick and I'll collect the ore.

(Sairan) *mutters something too quiet to hear*

(Darksamurai) We don't ask for permission, we take it.

(Tsumi) ::shoots Sair a warning glance::

Bocknix: I just drop it for some Imp. Ev'rytime its different. Ain't seen the Hume since I was hired. I'm useless to ye. I only know its for something arcane.

(Darksamurai) Red. Inform me if you get anything worth while out of this Moblin... I've waisted enough time here. ::Darksamurai nods::

(Tsumi) I don't report to you Tetsuo.

Bocknix: I ain't no crazy Moblin...

(Sairan) *in a lowered voice* Tsumi, what about those arcane items Seigfreid found...

(Tsumi) ::She nodded to Sair::

Bocknix: So Red ye gonna kill me or let me go? ::Looks over at Sair suspiciously:: Look Churl made good on our order. I deliver the other items and unless we get paid more our contract is done.

(Sairan) What is your price?

Bocknix: You know what I know now, so wha're ye offering to pay for?

(Sairan) Where is your partner taking the items? You said she was delivering them to an Imp.

Bocknix: Only she knows that, she has a pearl, the client communicates the next meeting point via it. Ye want that info I'd say...2 mil oughta cover it....

(Sairan) Surely you jest... How about we reach an agreement? From my time around I've learned your race loves to collect many trinkets that are likely no use to us. You tell me the information you know about the Imp and I'll see to it getting those trinkets, whatever it is you need right now.

Bocknix: Only since you don't know wha they're worth to the beastmen. I'm not giving anything without knowing what you're offering. I don't go for rusty pots or nonsense.

(Sairan) I'm offering to take the time to go hunt whatever it is you're after.

Bocknix: ::Thinks::

(Sairan) You know the cavernous maws, right? Perhaps there's something from the Crystal War era you want? Something your ancestors might have had or lost back then?

Bocknix: I could get that from other sources but I could use something for another contract. Heard of Orichalum...its a rare metal? Ye bring me 2 before Churlox does the drop and ye get the meeting place.

Last edited by Tsumi on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 pm

(Sairan) I shall.

Bocknix: ::Nods::

(Tsumi) Be on your way Goblin...

Bocknix: ::Walks by them still with an air of self assurance::

(Sairan) *watches as the Goblin leaves before speaking again*

The Goblin exits the door.

(Tsumi) I'll still follow my leads but if you succeed let me know Sairan.

(Sairan) Tsumi, can you come with me to just outside the city gates?

(Tsumi) ::Puts her sword at her hip in the belt.::

(Tsumi) Outside?

(Sairan) Yes.

(Tsumi) Very well.

Tsumi follows Sair outside into Rolanberry Fields.

(Sairan) *glances about* Okay this should be safe enough. I'm sorry for pulling you all the way out here but I want to be sure nobody's listening.

(Tsumi) So you think you've found something important?

(Sairan) Actually I have but that's not what I need to say. I'll take care of my part of trying to find those ores, as advisor I can only suggest that we have someone track and follow those goblins for now. Do you think Crysta might be up for the task? We can't say if they really are working for Nikkita or are just couriers.

(Tsumi) I'm not certain of her skill but Nesirae thinks highly of her.

(Sairan) That Goblin didn't seem the slighest concerned about a sword at his throat which I find odd.

(Tsumi) Either he's supremely confident or a good bluffer.

(Sairan) Perhaps...

(Tsumi) What other reason are you thinking of?

(Sairan) I'm not sure. But as much as I'd love to trust them, I don't.

(Tsumi) Though I agree tracking them is our best bet and I certainly don't trust them. What Nikkita has offered to pay them might be much more. Tsumi nods to Sairan in acknowledgment.

(Sairan) As for the second part... I may have discovered something about Nikkita... But please understand what I'm about to say. As a mercenary under contract with Nesirae I know I must do what I am told. But as human being there are reasons I cannot fulfil these requirements no matter what the costs. If my theories are correct I know Nikkita's weakness. I know how to stop her.

(Tsumi) And you don't want to share your knowledge?

(Sairan) ... That is correct. I know we don't see eye-to-eye, to you it wouldn't matter if Nikkita was killed or not, but if I shared this information then I'd be directly responsible for her death. I'm aware Nesirae won't be pleased to hear my insubordination.

(Tsumi) I am aware of your beliefs but I'm displeased with your withholding your knowledge. Nesirae won't be happy. I'm not sure if he'll demand it of you.

(Sairan) I can't say if he would... But all I can say until my theories are correct I cannot share this information.

(Tsumi) I know if you discovered it I can also so you may keep to yourself. Tsumi smirks.

(Sairan) Very well then.

(Tsumi) Then you won't be responsible for whatever happens. You won't try and get in the way will you?

(Sairan) That... isn't exactly what I wish to hear but I suppose you would sooner or later. No... I understand you need to do what you must even if I disprove.

Tsumi nods to Sairan in acknowledgment.

(Tsumi) Is that all?

(Sairan) That is all I wished to tell you. I need to get searching for that Orichalum.

(Tsumi) I do order you to let me know if you succeed with that.

(Sairan) I will. 

Tsumi salutes.

Sairan salutes Tsumi

(Tsumi) Very Well. You may go.

Sairan nods to Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:35 pm

(Complete)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 pm

[In the second piece there's a mix-up, you put the wrong pieces together with it going from discussing the items Churlox took jumping to Sair accepting the task of finding the ore. Then it jumps back to more info on the items and the meeting with the imp. If ya don't have time I'll look it over and fix it later when I get home.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah you can probably get to it before I do late tonight so if you want you can correct my mispaste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2   Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of a Witch? RP Log # 2
Page 1 of 1