Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Job Adjustments Part 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Job Adjustments Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Job Adjustments Part 2   Job Adjustments Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:02 pm

For all you summoners out there, your prayers have been answered
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Job Adjustments Part 2   Job Adjustments Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 pm

The buffs are cool but where's the new avataars they promised?

I know, SE is just waiting til I start leveling it againt to implement them!
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Job Adjustments Part 2   Job Adjustments Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:52 pm

Perhaps their seeing if this update will change the way people play SMN (IE, actually use the avatars more) before making more.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Job Adjustments Part 2   Job Adjustments Part 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Seigfreid wrote:
For all you summoners *cough*Sair*cough* out there, your prayers have been answered

Fixed! Razz (Not really, but I think I'm the highest leveled Summoner in the LS right now.)

But seriously, that update makes it sound all the nicer. Tho I'm curious what the recast is and this definitely changes everything we know about Summoner. Once it goes live I'll give some feedback on how the update works. But I'm seeing Diabolos becoming a requirement now for Summoners. -_-;; <Diabolos> <Do you have it?> <Summoner> <No thanks.> <Too weak>
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Adjustments Part 2   Job Adjustments Part 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Adjustments Part 2
Page 1 of 1