Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter addressed to Sairan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

Letter addressed to Sairan Empty
PostSubject: Letter addressed to Sairan   Letter addressed to Sairan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:07 pm

A parchment arrives to Sairan with Seigfreid's return address.

Sairan,

You may have also received a package from Nikkita as I have. I remember you saying you wish to speak to Nannette, but I do not know how much help it will be.

When and where would you like us to meet you?

Seigfreid.
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Letter addressed to Sairan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter addressed to Sairan   Letter addressed to Sairan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 am

[Sieg, I fixed the typos for ya but it's Sairan, not Sairian. Razz]

Upon receiving the letter he stared at it perplexed. Nikkita sent him a parcel as well? He was almost afraid to ask what it may contain. Sitting down at his table at home he jotted down a letter for Kukuru to deliver to the Morgoth residence:

Seigfreid,

It bothers me to hear you were sent a package from Nikkita. I fear I need not ask what it contains if you write to confirm if I received one too. As for your wife, yes, I did wish to discuss an important matter with her. The delivery of these parcels only fuels the utmost priority to meet. I shall contact you via pearl with the rendezvous point. Please inform your spouse about this as well.

Regards,
Sairan Gammonari
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

Letter addressed to Sairan
Page 1 of 1