Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Red Joker, Hellequin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

The Red Joker, Hellequin Empty
PostSubject: The Red Joker, Hellequin   The Red Joker, Hellequin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Hellequin
Character Name: Hellequin Sangeros "The Red Joker"
Race: Hume
Main Job: Dark Knight
Subjob: Warrior
Other Jobs: None
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok
Family: None.

Appearance: Average height for a Hume. Hellequin's shoulder length brown hair often covers his left eye. With a neatly trimmed goatee of a slightly darker brown than his hair. His right eye is grey, while his left is black. Always seen with a smirk, as if the world is a joke only he understands.

Character Bio Included: Not at this time.

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

It has come to my attention that you could use more hands. Well, here I am. I am a capable fighter and know far more about tactics than one of my past should. You want me on your side, for I am not someone to cross. Not that that's a threat, I'm sure you'd send all your heavy muscle at me if I attempted something so stupid.

Signed.
Hellequin Sangeros
Back to top Go down

The Red Joker, Hellequin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board-
Jump to: