Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Parcel marked for Nikkita

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Small Parcel marked for Nikkita Empty
PostSubject: Small Parcel marked for Nikkita   Small Parcel marked for Nikkita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 am

[DISCLAIMER: If you get the hint for this please do not post or give it away just yet. This is related to the LS Storyline "Rise of a Witch?". Thanks.]

*Carried by a Nomad Moogle, this little fellow makes all effort to ensure his cargo meets its destination. A simple brown parcel is to be delivered marked with the seal of the Federation of Windurst. It's a relatively small size containing something that rattles when shaken. Upon opening a parchment is found inside with a pale blue object glued to the corner.*

Quote :
Nikkita,

I take this parcel found its way to you. Don't worry, this moogle wouldn't tell me where you were even if I asked, M.H.M.U. policy and all. I said a prayer for the owner of the part you sent, although I'm sure you couldn't care the least. But since you like playing games with us here's one for you...

I know your secret, I know the one thing that can stop you. But can you stop me from telling everyone else? For now here's something sweet to drown your taste for blood. May the light of the Goddess shine upon even you.

- Sairan

*Glued to the corner is a lone piece of candy shaped like a water bead.*
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Small Parcel marked for Nikkita   Small Parcel marked for Nikkita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Nikkita entered the room in the boarded off area of town and removed her hood looking over the package. Goblins were such wonderful beasties because they rarely asked questions so her leaving an address there months ago was no problem as long as they were paid besides she rarely got anything.

"Sending off more presents?" cackled the Imp in the corner.

"No I think its a reply Pet," she said suspiciously turning it over not giving the demon a second look.

"A tricked up parcel," he inquired excitedly.

"None of them are that clever," she said boldly opening the flap.

She frowned.

"Something up Nik?" he flew over quietly.

She tossed the Imp a blue candy. "Nothing much just the mage boasting he can stop me. Looks like he needs something to keep him occupied... something useful."

The Imp stared at the candy. "What's this supposed to mean?"

"It doesn't matter..." she said cooly grabing its chin and turning it to look into her face. "What matters is how many pets you've gathered. Hmm?" She let go and smiled at him.

He cackled at her manipulative manner in even controling his attention to what she wanted it to be. She was an unusual female no matter what her species, he'd not even met anything close to her among his own kind.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: Small Parcel marked for Nikkita   Small Parcel marked for Nikkita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

lol Poor Nikkita is too stubborn to realize what Sair knows or means.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Small Parcel marked for Nikkita   Small Parcel marked for Nikkita I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:26 pm

Who says she doesn't know Seig? She's just not letting it deter her or intimidate her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Parcel marked for Nikkita   Small Parcel marked for Nikkita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Parcel marked for Nikkita
Page 1 of 1