Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maijen
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy Empty
PostSubject: Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy   Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:46 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Maijen
Character Name: Maijen Gravir
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Red mage
Subjob: Blue mage
Other Jobs: Monk, Samurai, Dragoon, and Paladin.
Birthplace: Selbina
Residence: San' Doria
Family: Rather not talk about them, is that's okay?
Appearance: Long black hair, redden bag under left eye due to lengthy periods of training to control my beast as a Blue mage.
Character Bio Included? No, put will create on upon acceptance

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

I'm well liked although not well known person, this gives me the ability to call on several people to aid in several quest and other adventures. These experience have taught me how a small task force can produce larger results that even the largest of armies, even after a raid. The life of a rouge analyst is also a road walked in solitude, looking for more than just a base but -- dare i say it -- a home. Allow me to join your ranks and you'll see I'm more than just one person....

Signed,
Maijen Gravir
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy   Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:19 pm

( Hey Maijen. Nice to have you put in an app after running into you last night. I'll try to catch you when I'm on for the interview.)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy   Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:26 pm

[Looks okay, but could I ask you to give a little more detailed description for the appearance section? It won't prevent an interview or being pearled but the appearance is to give us as roleplayers a sense of what your character looks like. Some use dat mods to make our characters look different than what they really appear, others might use none but have special markings/scars/traits about them that wouldn't be otherwise known.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy   Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for efficiency? I'm you guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: