Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Drusenija
Character Name: Drusenija Ravenfall
Race: Hume
Actual Jobs: Red Mage (34), Ranger (23), Thief (20), White Mage (20)
Future Jobs: Corsair, Blue Mage
Birthplace: Bastok
Residence: Bastok
Family: Mother and father both retired in San d'Oria

Appearance:
Dru generally appears fairly nondescript, a desirable trait in her line of work. The only distinctive element of her appearence is her striking red hair, which she usually wears in a small ponytail. That aside, she's of average height, typically wears light makeup to hide any identifying marks on her face, and is rarely ever seen without a dagger strapped somewhere to her body.

Character Bio:
[My apologies, I haven't finished the back story as to why Dru has been 'away' for the last few years; for those who don't know me, I was part of the Children of Altana a while back, so Dru already has quite a rich history within Vana'diel, most of which is still online at http://shakari.myvnc.com/coa/. I will update this in the coming days.]

Letter:

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

My name is Drusenija. My reason for contacting you is simple; I'm looking for work. I've previously been in the employ of the Tenshodo as well as operating freelance for a while, however have recently been pursuing some personal interests. As a result, my communication network has lapsed somewhat. As I'm sure you can appreciate in our line of work, reputation counts for a lot, and given a lot has happened in Vana'diel these past few years, I've become a relative unknown outside of my home town of Bastok.

Assuming he's follow instructions, Seth, my moogle, should still be nearby as you're reading this. He knows how to get in touch with me. If you would consider my application, please advise a suitable time and location for a more formalised interview. I am currently travelling in the Near East but will be returning home to Bastok soon. If Aht Urhgan is more suitable, please advise Seth who will make the appropriate travel arrangements.

Signed,
Drusenija Ravenfall
Back to top Go down

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Yay!

I'm glad you're around now, I got to rp with you once and that was like... ages ago. lol
Back to top Go down
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:35 pm

(That's assuming I'm staying for a while >.< I'm having issues with this new credit card authentication; I'm playing on borrowed time for the moment! That being said, if someone who's got access to Raise wanted to meet me in Nashmau at some point, I'd appreciate it; someone brought the kraken down on me whilst I was travelling >.< Otherwise I'm going to be returning to Bastok a little earlier than planned! *laughs*)
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 am

[For the card authentication just check your card thru VerifiedByVisa.com with Visa or SecureCode.com if Mastercard. And ah, sorry to inform ya but seeing as this a was a new shell (New setting, new guidelines, etc.) we've opted for a complete character reset. What that means is past interactions with CoA, Tapestry, Gauntlet, Twilight Dragons and so on were wiped. As much as we wanted to keep things it wouldn't fit within our current list of guidelines and such. Fun as it was there were too many outlandish if that's the correct word, too many outlandish things going on IC for it to fit into our current setting.

That said you're welcomed to keep your previous background histories but I'm afraid relations with others or current existing Sfant Umbra members will have to be rewritten. Tweaking may be possible (Such as Dru and Sair had a solid friendship going for a short time.) for some relations but will have to omit anything that was related to rebirth or anything that's technically impossible for normal characters to do.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Drusenija
New Rookie
New Rookie

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:55 am

(Dru's existing history isn't going to cause any conflicts Sair, so no concerns there. Given the amount of time I've been away from the game, I don't really have any existing relationships anymore anyway.

As for the credit card, it does support Mastercard SecureCode, and I have set it up, but something in the authentication chain is going wrong. Bank claims it's SE and SE claims it's the bank.

Incidentally, I'm going to be in Nashmau most of the day whilst I'm at work as I'm trying to get the items for the Corsair and Puppetmaster jobs. If you're nearby, come and see me ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for work   Looking for work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: A Mercenary's Life :: Recruitment Board :: Archived Letters-
Jump to: