Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hangover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

The Hangover Empty
PostSubject: The Hangover   The Hangover I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:00 pm

(I must say that I find comedy movies hard to review)

The Hangover

[i]What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. That phrase can be known for making a lot of dirty secrets remain a secret, unless of course you're in a movie. Once again, while what could be good action movies fall short because of trying to be under pg-13, comedy movies prove that R rating is not the taboo it seems to be.

The Hangover is a comedy movie about a man being thrown a bachelor party at Vegas by his two friends, and creepy brother-in-law. Everything is going great, until they go up on the roof for shots of Jager then BAM the three friends wake up with absolutely no memory of last night, the groom-to-be missing, a tiger in the bathroom, their 4200 dollar a night room a wreck, and massive headaches. Hilarity ensures.

What follows is a comedy film that has what most comedy movies have been missing, more laughs, less fluff. Almost every scene will give you at least a chuckle, so you're never sitting there bored out of your mind (like with Year One). However, this is an r-rated film, so expect the following:

Sexual jokes
Harsh language
An exposed boob here and there
Crude humor
Drug use
Etc.

If you are not a fan of this form of comedy, stay away from Hangover, but if you have been waiting for a comedy such as this, The Hangover is very much worth a watch, even if there is no familiar actors in any role. Do not pass up the Hangover.
Back to top Go down

The Hangover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: