Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drahcir, Noble of the Seas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

Drahcir, Noble of the Seas Empty
PostSubject: Drahcir, Noble of the Seas   Drahcir, Noble of the Seas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Screen Name: Drahcir
Character Name: Drahcir R Corbeaubois
Race: Elvaan
Main Job: Paladin
Subjob: Ninja
Other Jobs: Samurai
Birthplace: Aldiaine*
Residence: Kingdom of San d'Oria
Family: Tryn (Wife, presumed deceased)

Appearance: Tall, with a stormy grey eye, having lost the other he covers the scar tissue with an eye patch, and jet black hair. A smile is never far from his face and he dresses himself elegantly whenever possible. Though broad shouldered and seemingly brutish, he is a skilled navigator and sailor, the intelligence he harbors tends to surprise those he meets.
Character Bio Included? No

Letter

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

You have come to my attention and I believe we can be of use to each other. I could use a safe harbor while I seek for my lost love, and I'm sure you could use another ship. My associate, Crystarella Gildencoven, informed me of your group. As I am a noble of little standing, I believe my wealth and networks would be of use to you. I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

Sincerely,
Drahcir R Corbeaubois

(Aldiaine: Legendary homeland of the Elvaan before their emigration to the Quon continent. Though regarded with the utmost esteem and honor by the Kingdom of San d'Oria, having no substantial presence on the continents often results in its being relegated the honorary status of ally to the royal family. [Taken from: Great Figures of the Crystal War ])
Back to top Go down

Drahcir, Noble of the Seas
Page 1 of 1