Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who thinks of these toys?!

Go down 
2 posters

A librarian action figure... Should I...
Blow it up!
Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_lcap33%Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Keep it...
Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_lcap0%Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Microwave it!
Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_lcap67%Who thinks of these toys?! I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Who thinks of these toys?! Empty
PostSubject: Who thinks of these toys?!   Who thinks of these toys?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Okay, today I was checking out a nearby thrift shop when my roomie and I came across this toy. Soon as I saw it I just had to buy it out of sheer hilarity. Imagine, your son's/daughter's birthday is coming up and they ask for an action figure. Now any normal parent would probably buy a Superman, Spiderman, or even Wolverine figure, hell even a Transformer! But for some odd reason they think a kid would enjoy getting an action figure of a librarian, yes, a librarian. Modeled after a real-life librarian in Seattle, WA. the "Nancy Pearl" is a librarian action figure with amazing "shushing" action!

Seriously... What. The. Hell? I might see this as a perfect gift for a child with potential in scholastic learning but even they'd probably enjoy a brand new book than an action figure of a librarian. What cracks me up more is reading the "With amazing shushing action" phrase right on the package. But I ask you, who thinks up these toys? I've heard of educational toys but this toy is just... ridiculous... I'm debating if I want to strap it to a firework and just blow it up for the hell of it, keep it as a novelty item, or send it to these guys.

When I get to it I'll try uploading a few pictures of the toy. But for now, just click the link at the top.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

Who thinks of these toys?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who thinks of these toys?!   Who thinks of these toys?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 pm

The links aren't working for me but the idea is funny. Maybe its meant to be humorous?
Back to top Go down

Who thinks of these toys?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sfant Umbra :: Out Of Character Realm :: OOC General Chat-
Jump to: