Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A letter from Cecilea du Pont

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecilea
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

A letter from Cecilea du Pont Empty
PostSubject: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 am

Character Mini Sheet

Screen Name: Cecilea
Character Name: Cecilea du Pont
Race: Hume
Main Job: Warrior
Subjob: Monk
Other Jobs: Undecided
Birthplace: A tiny settlement in the Konschtat Highlands area
Residence: Bastok
Family: Sophia du Pont (Mother), Edward du Pont (Father, deceased).

Appearance: Cecilea is a fairly average looking Hume, albeit somewhat short, with very dark eyes. Long black hair is tied back from her face in a simple ponytail, a few annoying strands escaping to frame her face. A shy country girl at heart, she is trying her best to fit in with the residents of Bastok, always acting in a charming manner, with an energetic smile on her face.

Character Bio Included? No.

Letter

Written in an impeccably neat script.

To: Sfant Umbra Mercenary Agency

As per instructed by my mentor, I am writing to you about joining your ranks as a mercenary. Though I am still quite new at handling a sword, and am in fact... still trying to decide what it is I want to do, I will try to be of use to you.

I am currently staying in the Market district of Bastok, if you would like to contact me. I am quite eager to join, and even more eager to leave the safety of the city walls and explore the world.

Signed,
Cecilea du Pont
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Omaria Emir (Comandant Rosu)
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:49 pm

(Hi ! Welcome.

What is your schedule? We'll get a recruiter set up with you for an interview once we know when you'll be around this week. )
Back to top Go down
Cecilea
Latrines Scrubber
Latrines Scrubber

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:46 pm

( Let's see... I'll be around tonight, and tomorrow night. Then I'll be around again on and off on Monday. :3 )
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Sfant Umbran Movie Reviewer
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:35 pm

I'll try to be on tonight too, but it would be late, well late for me lol
Back to top Go down
Nesirae
Calator Fantomatic
Calator Fantomatic
Nesirae

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:17 pm

I can take care of this on Monday. ^^
Back to top Go down
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Nesirae wrote:
I can take care of this on Monday. ^^

[If this person has been pearled please move this letter to the archives section. Thanks.]
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 pm

( They haven't been pearled yet Sair. Nes, me and Seig try several times every night we're on (Nes even waited all day Monday) and we haven't seen her or Verranicus.)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:20 pm

I changed the screen name to how we need to search between these two. It seems there was some confusion on this. I'll add notes to explain this in the guidelines and the draft.

So look for Cecilea.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:08 am

Tsumi and myself will be on Tuesday evening (late for me) so we'll be searching for you while we level.
Back to top Go down
Seigfreid
Seigfreid

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Pearled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Cecilea du Pont   A letter from Cecilea du Pont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter from Cecilea du Pont
Page 1 of 1