Sfant Umbra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sfant Umbra began as a secret mercenary business within the depths of the Aht Urhgan Empire. With the rise and fall of business it slowly faded from memory. That is, until a descendant of the creator happened across some old parchments one day...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Change in Council and Linkshell Ownership Transfer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamusKnight2K
Igienic Preot
Igienic Preot
SamusKnight2K

Change in Council and Linkshell Ownership Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Change in Council and Linkshell Ownership Transfer   Change in Council and Linkshell Ownership Transfer I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:39 am

This is to inform all Sfant Umbra members of a change undergoing in the Dracul Council. Seeing as I am not around as often I'm stepping down from the Council. The Dracul Council shall consist of only Nesirae and Tsumi. As such we will be transferring back to the original linkshell held by Nesirae. The forums will be maintained by myself but Tsumi has now been made an Administrator.

If you have any questions/concerns about these changes please contact either Tsumi or Nesirae on the forums here or in-game. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sfantumbra.forum.st

Change in Council and Linkshell Ownership Transfer
Page 1 of 1